The Real Sociedad boss initially blamed a broken washing machine for his delay, but the club are to launch an investigation after conflicting reports suggested the Welshman had been at a nightclub until the early hours of the morning.
Coleman admitted: "There are no excuses from me. It was very late.
"I've had a lot of people over from England and Wales and I've showed them San Sebastian and I really stayed longer than I should have.
"I don't like making excuses. I apologised to the players before the game, who are the main people and, if I'm honest you, with I don't think you (the media) had so much of a problem with me being where I was. I think you were more angry that I was late the next day."
The coach has ten days to answer and then it is the board who will take a decision
After being relegated last season, Sociedad are currently 13th in the Segunda Division.
No comments:
Post a Comment